8/23/11

Swine Flu Symptoms? Have I got it?


Question by xEquestrianism: Swine Flu Symptoms? Have I got it?
Thursday, I knew sometime I would become ill. I had a scratch in my throat, minor headache, and went dizzy when I stood up.

Friday was the same. I got a headache and a temperature really quick, but I was shivering like I was cold. My headache was worse, and I started getting aches and pains.

Yesterday I got worse. Headache (bad), stomach ache, coughing up flem that I couldn't swallow, aches, again, and I didn't want to eat anything.

Today, same as yesterday. Worse headache, dizziness spells, stomach pains, coughing up flem, hurts my head when it coughs, and hurts my ears and oesophagus, I don't want anything to eat, and really achey yet again :/ Help me please.

No wikipedia... it sucks.


Best answer:
Go see a doctor. Asking for advice on here is fine, but there's no guarantee that what you get will actually help you. Doctors, on the other hand, know what they're doing. They were trained for this, after all.
Nexium Q&A



- It's not listed as one of the common side effects: headache, diarrhea, nausea, flatulence, abdominal pain, constipation, or dry mouth. But I did find an article that said it was TRUE, but a special side effect. It reads as if it might be reversible if you discontinue the meds A.S.A.P. But it...


Did your doctor recommended it? My father is in raditidine for almost 40 years (he started at 33 on medical Dx), so I do too (since 12 years ago) and we don't have any secondary problems. Well, we don't take it for every daytime on all those...


nexium isnt working any ideas please? - Assuming it's heartburn or GERD, have you tried placing a pair of bricks under your headboard? Seriously...walk to a Lowe's or Home Depot, any store like that, and buy 2 plain red bricks. Place one on...


I was told I have minor acid reflux. no chest pain no heartburn in recent times feel nausea in the throat at times and my neck near the adams apple is really sensitive. I can't even wear a dress shirt and tie it make me feel like throwing up. I have been taking nexium for...


Hi, i currently have the stomach flu or food poisoning i am not to sure which one. But i am also currently prescribed on the drug nexium. If i have flu/food poisoning, should i take nexium or skip a dose for today?? - I suggest calling your doctor and asking about your medication. There is probably no point within...


which one is better? i need to know this plz - It depends on the source of your symptoms. If you only have lots of stomach acid but little reflux, Prevacid is better. If you hold stomach acid plus reflux plus heart burn, Nexium is better. If your symptoms last longer than your prescription, you...


I was diagnosed with gastritis a few months ago. My doctor gave my nexium to take for 3 months. I took it for 2 months and when I go back to the pharmacy to get my last refill, the insurance company decide they don't want to pay for my last refill. Anyways, I figured that I would ask my doctor if...


because ever since I started taking it I have noticed a dull pain in my ovary. I filch birth control for my cyst and it usually never hurts. But when I started to take my nexium then it seemed like it starting hurting again.what could it be? gratefulness for answers in...


Has anyone ever taken a ppi, (i've taken nexium and prevacid) and suffered with high, and i mean HIGH levels of anxiety and madness attacks and major and i mean MAJOR depression? - I agree with simonizer 1218. I don't see how the chemicals could be associated with an increased risk of depression. I've taken protonix for...


what do they help with? what are their side effects? where can i get them from? deeply everything about them - Drugs.com lists Nexium as a "Gastric acid pump inhibitor" and "antiulcer agent". There wasn't as much for Zoton specifically, but the actual drug Lansoprazole has the more adjectives brand Prevacid available on the market. Lansoprazole is...





]]>

what is better for acid reflux ranitidine or nexium wb thanks.and how long does nexium take before you start opinion better. it is for those who have hyper acidity i took nexium for some time with good results - except it made me itch adjectives over. apparantly a common problem. but hubby takes nexium with no side effects at all. i...


is there any restrictions on when i can take a probiotic supplement when on an antacid like nexium like can i not help yourself to them to close together or something like that or take the probiotic whenever and the nexium wont affect anything? - Nexium is not an antacid and therefore doesn't have the usual "antacid"...


will this caused damage to the kidneys? pot citrate 1080mg take 2 per day sucralfate 1gm 2 per year nexium 40mg take one per day senna take 2 per day ibuprofen 600mg piroxicam 20mg protonix 40mg tml gabapentin 100mg pco gabapentin zoloft 100 mg paxil 12.5 mg pco amoxicillin 500 mg1 tapsule 3 time per...


My question is I take thyroid meds and take nexium. and wanted to know if this could basis b12 deficiency. I heard that taking Nexium can cause the b12 to be low. I don't eat red meat and aversion eggs. so I hope some one can answer this question,. cause I get really tired and have famine of balance some times.


please help?? - Here is a list of drugs that interact with zantac... according to micromedex major drug interactions: Atazanavir (probable) Dasatinib (theoretical) Delavirdine (theoretical) Tolazoline (probable) moderate drug interactions: Cefpodoxime Proxetil (probable) Dicumarol (probable) Enoxacin (probable) Fosamprenavir (probable) Gefitinib (probable)...


- No, it only partially blocks the production of stomach acid. People have taken Nexium and related drugs (Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix and Aciphex are call proton-pump inhibitors) for months and even years without any effect on blocking nutrition. If that were true (I've been on Prevacid for 8 or 9 years), I'd...


- NO! i take it. it's for stomach problems, like GERD. it would be impossible to get high bad of. it's not even that great at its intended job. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nexium http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroesophageal_reflux_disease sounds like that is your mom's purple pills and if you take them she will be exceedingly mad because her stomach...


i have hypothyrois and take synthroid and also i take a multi vitamin daily and nexium for stomache, is it secure to drink acai berry juice and an ounce of the resveratrol with these medications? i also have some anxiety and once in a blue moon take xanax but just in case i have need of to take...


- not much...both are proton pump inhibitors; the otc is less potent.. I usually recommend apple cider vinegar or a betaine supplement with meals to reduce reflux... If you filch pp inhibitors for a while, you can become b12 deficient which leads to anemia.


i also feel bloated gas X Are you adage that the antibiotics are causing the gas? Is this a recent problem or ongoing? I would suggest Gas-X. Make sure you're not eating too much fiber also. -...


is it ok to mix these medications. tylenol for migraines abilify for schizophrenia nexium for h. pylori stomach virus - Hey, There are no reported interactions between these drugs, however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist. Hope this helps,


my little girl has to take 20 mg of nexium a day. 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg at dark. Im wondering how do I measure 10 mg in a medicine cup or dropper. does 10 mg = tsp or something that can be measured? thanks I assume your...


I have taken nexium for 4 days. two days ago I had a shortness of breathe feeling. I couldn't read a book out aloud. Yesterday I didn't take the pills, but I still have a shortness of breathe when I try to read of speak long sentences. I have this today as well. Please Help. Nexium messed me...


Hi everyone, I have tried various medications for my acid reflux & hiatal hernia. I be on protonix, prilosec, zegrid and now nexium. I have been taking the since Friday morning (about 4 full-days now) and I have notice an increase of gas and persistant belching. Also, it feels like I have a lump in my throat adjectives...


i wen to get my allergy pills out of our cabinet, and there was a purple pacage that said nexium delay , and adjectives these other things it said year 12-17 what are they? my mom must have bought them, but she is not 17? so did she get them for me?? ...


Ok, tums suck, pepcid sucks, Malox works great for me, and alkaseltzer helps a lot. Im gonna try zantac 150. So what do you recommend else be tried for someone who already takes nexium. Thanks! Is zantac good btw? - prilosec 20 mg works for...


I work in a cardiology office as a RN, and one of the nexium pharmaceutical reps told me that nexium, or equivants such as protonix, prilosec or prilosec OTC, or aciphex (proton pump inhibitor based drugs used for heart burn or acid reflux disease, can cutback hangovers in...


I am on nexium and have been for about 3 years. I like it and I can bring up to date when I don't take it, get horrible gas, and pain...have Crohn's I prescribe nexium adjectives the time. It knocks out about 90% of acid secretion. This class of meds has,...


your pharmacist can tell you I only know about cymbalta, neurontin and tegretol because my husband is very bi-polar and was put on a combination close to this and the results were pure disaster. Also my sister was on a combination of several "psychotropic" meds and recently died in her sleep from...

More Nexium questions please visit : DrugsFreeFAQ.com


Orignal From: Swine Flu Symptoms? Have I got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment